Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Sage Line 50 and FM8

Jalz

This topic is 4243 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Guys,

Has anyone out there got FM to post to Sage Line 50 seemlessly over the network. The plugin I've been using works great in a single user environment, but suffers greatly in a multi user environment.

Cheers

Jalz

• 3 years later...
  • Newbies

Hi Jalz,

I'm having an issue with Sage and FM11. What plug in did you use if you don't mind me asking? Sage seem to make life difficult for people when it comes to getting data out and even more difficult putting it back in. I want to pull customer details only (name, address, tel etc.) but FM seems to have difficulty getting to the Sales_Ledger table. Any help would be much appreciated

• 5 months later...

Hi Jackmac,

I ended up using SageLink by durordata for about 2 years. The plugin was quite expensive and they made me pay for a training session which I felt was unnecessary. The plugin was slow and cumbersome.

I've since ditched that plugin for something called transpose. What I do is export files out into a CSV format and then trigger and import using this middleware. The developer is very helpful, bear in mind it is not only a FileMaker solution, but a general CSV import solution.

Thanks

jalz

This topic is 4243 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.