FM Pro 5 and LDAP

Eva-Wien

This topic is 7405 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• 4 months later...

This topic is 7405 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jjacques
      Okay, I've played with FileMaker 5 and have been impressed. I'd like to publish a few databases on the web but I'm finding the "Instant Web Publishing" limitations unacceptable.
      I've worked with GoLive 4 and found it a useful tool. With GoLive 5 now available, it provides some useful upgrades.
      I've got a Beige G3 300Mhz machine with a static IP hooked to the University backbone.
      I'd like to combine these resources....
      Is someone using GoLive5 with FM Pro Unlimited on a Mac? Is it reasonable to combine these tools to create educational college level courseware for survey research classes?
      Can you recommend some useful resources that will enable efficient integration of these tools and equipment?
      Thanks,
      jeff
    • By pem
      Does portals work i www mode?
      I have a field in a portal that works in filemaker but not in www mode. In filemaker it
    • By kwebb
      I am unable to create ODBC DSN entry for a FM database. The FM drivers appear in the list; however, I am unable to create a System DSN or User DSN. I am able to create a File DSN; however, this setup is much slower than User DSN and even slower than System DSN.
      Has anyone else encountered this problem before? I get the following message, "The Setup routines for FileMaker Pro ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 126."
      Then the next error displays, "Could not load the setup or translator library."
      Can anyone help me out?
      ------------------
      Thanks,
      Kevin
      Yahoo! Messenger: prof_bunsen
    • By JeffHumphrey
      I want to set up 2 website's with a single PC. I'm not sure what Operating System I need nor how to configure the OS to manage 2 unique IP's. Can I use Windows 95 or will I need windows NT server? Thanks for the help....
      Quo._to_Inv.zip
    • By MBA
      We are currently evaluating FileMaker Pro Unlimited for use within our company, and have found very few resources available other than marketing info. I have not been able to find any tools or utilities that would allow printing of various defined layouts from within the browser. Is the browser's print command the only method of printing from within the browser?
      Assistance would be much apprecitated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.