This topic is 5798 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have several Filemaker databases I need to be able to access via JDBC. I have FM9 advanced Server installed with ODBC/JDBC turned on. I have followed the instructions for creating a priveledge set and granting the ODBC/JDBC extended priveledge. I have created a user on the file. I upload the file to the FM9 server and open it successfully. I then connect to it using JDBC and this works fine too. I then repeat the exact same steps for a second database and I cannot connect to it - I get a 'no such account' error. I am using the DataDirect SequelLink JDBC driver with the following connection string -

jdbc:SequeLink://192.168.232.254:2399

Do I need to include in the connection string something to tell it which Filemaker database to try to connect to? if so - how do I do that?

• Newbies

Yes, as I said in my original post the priveledge was created and assigned, the user created and assigned, the database uploaded and opened and the first one successfully connected to. When I repeat the procedure and try to connect to the second database loaded I get the error.

This topic is 5798 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.