Web publishing engine disabled

This topic is 5729 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

WPE was working fine until a power outage killed the server unexpectedly. After restarting, the database server works fine, but WPE acts as if it is starting, then after a few minutes dies. Running the server deployment picks up that IIS is installed, but fails on the last step of configuring with the .jpg error message attached. I've checked the Windows Logs but they don't contain any WPE errors. I've double checked enabled anonymous access in IIS with the user account IUSR_FRANSCORPSERVER. I have restarted IIS services, and cleared the Java cache but to no avail. I can see the default IIS web page from all computers on my network so I think IIS is working fine. I've attached the log files that reside in C:Program FilesFileMakerFileMaker ServerWeb Publishingpublishing-enginecwpe-tomcatlogs as well as C:Program FilesFileMakerFileMaker ServerLogs. I am guessing that some file has got stuck in a cache somewhere, I'm just not sure where or how to flush it. Thanks in advance for any ideas!!!

P.S. am using Windows Server 2003 SP2 with Filemaker Server Advanced 9.0.3.325

Logs.zip

IWP_Error.JPG

Edited by Guest
Forgot to Say FMSA!

This topic is 5729 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.