Membership Database

This topic is 5569 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi,

I'm having some problems with a Membership database that I'm trying to create.

The table includes a Date field, with a "Days Attended" input field. I need to be able to save this information each week for any selected member and for that information to be stored for later retrieval.

Secondly, I have a "From" Date feild and a "To" Date field. I need the table to be able to calculate the "Days Attended" from my selection of the Date in the "From" and "To" fields. This action needs to be spanned across multiple records.

How would I go about doing this?

Thanks,

Sam.

• 1 month later...
  • Newbies

Thank you. Sorry for my very late reply. I have created another table which I consider the backbone DB, that will hopefully store the information that I provide through my main table, how It's going to do this, I don't know.

I have attempted to make the main table and the database table related by cloning certain fields from one to the other in hope that it would work like that.

Also, when it came to me trying to implement a portal it fell a bit flat. I added a portal to my main table, but all it seems to do is distort my layout. I know that It's meant to be used for more and in some way, but I don't fully understand how.

As you can see, I may need a lot of help.

Thanks,

Sam.

This topic is 5569 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.