IWP Custom Homepage - No Graphics?

This topic is 5574 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

FMSA10 / Mac OSX10.5 running IWP.

I have replaced the IWP Homepage with my own very simple HTML page with hard links to my IWP Databases. All works fine but...

The placed graphics in my HTML page do not display! I built the page with Dreamweaver and it displays fine when opened directly in a browser. The page even displays properly when I double click the actual HTML file inside the Library/Filemaker Server/Web Publishing/IWP folder - but when I open the served file (via the /fmi/iwp address) the graphics link is broken.

The graphics are in the same folder / level as the HTML file.

I have restarted the whole machine to try and flush the webserver cache but still no graphics

Dont all shout at once! :P-)

Another observation - I put a very simple HTML file into the same folder/directory as the iwp-home file and tried to call it up in a browser via it's URL - it would not serve up either. When I set up IWP on a plain FM9 'client' it served up any HTML that happened to be in the folder.

• 2 weeks later...

The iwp manual indicates where to install a new custom home page. I assume that is where you located your new page.

I created my own custom page by making a copy of the original and editing the unwanted graphics out and including my own graphics via front page. The page I developed is simple, but is branded with my company logo. BEST OF ALL, IT WORKS.

Hope this helps.

dta

This topic is 5574 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.