Batch Upload

This topic is 5514 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi! I'm new to supercontainer and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I need to upload about 1000+ images to my fmp image file on a quarterly basis.

I read in another post that you can import the images to a container field and then convert them to SuperContainer images via the plug-in but is there any other way? With so many images I am concerned about performance with that process--i.e. I don't want to load up container fields in that table. Even if someone knows how I can reference a temp_image file and convert those images??

Thanks for any suggestions you have!

P.S. Client is still on FM9/FMS9 on Windows

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if you should post to your own post, but my quick fix was (probably obvious to everyone) to import all the images into a temp file, and then run the script in my main file to set the supercontainer field to the images in the temp file. That way, I didn't clog up the main file. this works but is still kind of lame. Lucky for me, superstar Val at 360works cooked up a cool script for me to manage this problem long term. It's custom to my solution so if anyone runs into this you might ping 360works. It's definitely worth the small cost of tech support to save you hours and hours down the line.

This topic is 5514 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.