no access to tab order on record load

This topic is 5437 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

FMP 10A on Vista. SuperContainer v2.

When first going to a layout which has a webviewer which uses SuperContainer to view a file, the record is in a "pseudo frozen state". For example, if I perform a find for a record, after successfully executing the find, I would like to press the tab key to begin tabbing through fields and layout objects. However, if the layout displays a webviewer, I need to first click on the record, outside a field, to "re-commit" the record. Then I can tab away.

If I remove the Supercontainer webviewer object, I can find a record then begin tabbing as per normal.

If I apply the style parameter to the SuperContainer file path: style=noapplet, I can also tab through all fields without the need to "re-commit" the record.

So my question is: is there something in SuperContainer v2 that requires a FileMaker record to be re-committed before the tab order can be "accessed". Is the focus somehow "inside" the webviewer and therefore "not in" the tab order? I need to be "instantly in the tab order" upon loading a record, as opposed to having to re-commit the record just because there is a SuperContainer webviewer on the layout.

Thanks for any insights.

Greg Smith

• 2 weeks later...

Greg,

I have been able to partially reproduce this and confirm this as a bug.

Currently I have not been able to tab after loading a layout with a supercontainer web viewer, though performing a find allows tabbing to resume.

I am currently testing this and will let you know when I have more information for you.

Edited by Guest

This topic is 5437 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.