Calculation & Radio Button issues

DrMac

This topic is 5390 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

:frown: I am running FM Pro 9.0v3 Advanced on a Macintosh computer. I am learning FileMaker going through the tutorials. I am working on Lesson 7. There are two things specific in the lesson that lead into my question. One thing that is asked to be done is create a Radio Button. If one goes through looking at the lesson then you will see that the Value list with predefined values, displayed as radio buttons show the actual round button next to New & Continuing. After I create the Radio Buttons per the lesson steps, all I get is a transparent button. A user on a different FM website & forum suggested that the incorrect pen width could be selected & how to fix it. I am not sure whether this could be it. I don't think that he looked at the lesson thoroughly, I don't know. As for the caluclation, the lesson says to select If (test ; resultOne ; resultTwo) and enter Membership Type = “Continuing” for test, 200 for resultOne and 100 resultTwo equivalent for Continuing members pay $100 and New members pay $200. When I test this out afterwards the Fees Paid do not change. I need help. Frustrating to say the least. :bang:

Hi Dennis,

Works fine for me could be a filemakereaz terminology. I attached my copy of the sample file with a working calc field.

Hope this helps,

Timothy R Whisenant

PS, if you run into any other problems learning the forum has many skilled contributors & lest I forget....WELCOME to the Forum.

Mod_Sample.zip

This topic is 5390 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.