Server Maintenance This Week. ×

CURL and Web Services Manager

This topic is 5353 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have set up Web Services Manager and it looks like it is working fine from my testing. I am using your SOAP client to test it and looks like I can send and receive data fine.

I have a client tha is using PHP and CURL tro send and receive data and they are having a problem. The CURL process just returns the WSDL itself. It is not successfully submitting the sent XML data or calling the script behind the web service.

Is there any additional testing they should do or settings they need to specify when using CURL?

Thanks

Michael

I have made some progress with the help of a colleague. I noticed that if cURL calls the URL without "wsdl&" after "websvcmgr.php?" just leaving service= at the end, it seems to work as expected.

Anyone know why this might be the case?

Edited by Guest

SOAP-ENV:Client

logo.gifWelcome to the 360Works Web Services Manager.Click here to view a Web Service Description Language (wsdl) file describing enabled operations and services.

For additional product support, please refer to the documentation located in the Getting Started section of the Web Services Manager.fp7 file, or check out the 360Works Product Forum.

This topic is 5353 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.