Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Loading plugin on FMS10 Adv

This topic is 4782 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Installed plugin in proper folder of FMSA 10 (Mac OS 10.5.8). Opened Admin console, enabled plugins, and while the Email plugin shows, it says "Not Loaded." I've restarted the server. Since I can't register it with my Enterprise license until I run a script (my intention is to use this plugin for scheduled scripts) and it won't load into FMSA,

I seem to be stuck.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Scott

• 1 year later...
  • Newbies

I'm having much the same problem. I've loaded the email plug-in on the FileMaker server, restarted the server & enabled the plug-in. The plug-in is also in the Extension folder on my Mac (running Snow Leopard & FileMaker Pro 11). However, I don't see it in the Preferences > Plug-ins so I can't enable it. Just downloaded the plug-in again & replaced the original, & still nothing. Did I miss a step?

Did you put the .fmplugin folder in your FileMaker/FileMaker Pro 11/Extensions/ directory? You should put only the plugin file there, not the entire .zip or the mac folder in there.

Also, filemaker only loads plugins on startup, so you will need to quit and restart filemaker if you copy the plugin file over while filemaker is running.

• Newbies

I put only the plug-in directly into the extensions folder. And I have restarted FileMaker several times & even rebooted the computer.

When I put it on the server,then stopped & restarted the server, it showed in the plug-ins there right away. But I can't seem to get it to show up in the plug-ins on my client Mac.

• Newbies

Hi David...

Sorry I didn't respond yesterday. I got seriously sidetracked!

I will be in & out of the office today (we are working outside planting flowers!) but my phone will alert me when you respond. So let me know when it's convenient for you, & I will call.

Thanks for your help!

This topic is 4782 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.