Plugin Generating random Errors when uploading

This topic is 4581 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

When using the SCChooseFile Function followed by the SCSetContainer function I get random errors being generated. (I am using the plugin in the exact same fashion as in the example file.) I tested the problem using the SuperContainer Example File with the exact same results. This only occurs when using the companion plugin to upload files. I'm using the most recent version of Java, and SuperContainer v2.72 on Windows XP.

One of the errors generated is:

java.lang.NullPointerException: data must not be null.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
  • Newbies

My client's users are getting this error message fairly regularly, but not consistently, using the Super Container Companion Plugin v 2.77

Is there any other information or suggestions you have to help pin down the problem? It's aggravating for them and slowing down their work flow.

Thanks!

Chris

Cordega Solutions

• 2 weeks later...

"Data must not be null" usually happens when you pass an empty container field as your data parameter when trying to upload a file. If you don't pass in a file there is nothing for the companion plugin to upload! There was a bug which affected some users a while ago, but this should not be a problem once you update your pluign and server.

This topic is 4581 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.