Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Privileges - server user

This topic is 5173 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Solved the previous problem i'm again here because I try to run a script from server sides, automated every day...

The files to upload are store in a shared folder of a remote volume in a MacOSX Server 10.4 (FMServer 10 instead runs in a client 10.5)

The permission are Read&Write for all but the plugin still returns an error (permission denied)

How can I solve?

Th problem is that in the 10.4 server there is not the user fmserver or the group fmsadmin

Many thanks

Edited by Guest

If you are connecting to an FTP server, it may be using different credentials than your regular network (depending on how you set up your authentication). You well need to set your username and password parameters in FTPeek to a username and password which works for your FTP server, rather than just a server login for the machine.

You may want to try connecting using a regular FTP client as a test to find out what information you need, so that you can see if you can connect in the first place. This way you can check your credentials and server address without needing to do any error checking scripting.

Edited by Guest

This topic is 5173 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.