Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Using Plug in with a standard Mail App

This topic is 4869 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Within an existing FileMaker-application I have a communicational system, which sends personalized serial eMails

using the mailing program (apple mail). It has lots of features and runs without any problems, that's why I don't want to change anything about it.

As a first step, I'd like to extend this system using an eMail plug in from 360 works, to enable editing formated texts.

Is this possible? I have only received plain texts in my mailing program so far.

The 360Works Email plugin can send and receive both plain-text and HTML emails. Any formatting you want to do will be done by sending your emails as html.

The plugin does not use any other software to send emails. The email messages are sent directly from the plugin and from within filemaker. It will not be using apple mail to send the messages out. You can download a demo of the plugin and see how it works at http://360works.com/email-plugin/

• 9 months later...
  • Newbies

I know, that the 360Works Email Plugin is standalone. But my situation is the following. I set up a PR-Newsletter System. It is not the typical Bulkmail System. Our PR Manager would like to have a copy of every email that he sent to jouranilst in his Sent Imap Folder visible in mail.app. Is there a way this can be done, avoiding to sent a bcc to himself and then pushing it with email rules into the Sent Folder?

Regards

Robert

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 4869 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.