Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FM 10 crashes on Win 7 Pro

This topic is 5156 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Dear Forum-Users,

I have a Problem with WebAssistant. On Win7 64 bit FileMaker Crashes on Startup if the Plugin is placed in Extensions Folder.

After searching the Forum I took a look in the Application Support-Folder als Mentionend in the Thread with Vista-Crash, but there was no additional Version.

The Win7 is a German localisation.

If anyone has a hint how to get Web Assistant to work I would be grateful.

Yours

Thomas

This sounds like you have an old version of the plugin installed. Please make sure you have the latest version of the plugin. You can download updates for the Web Assistant Plugin from http://360works.com/url-plugin/.

Do you have any other plugins installed? Try removing any that you may have installed and give it another go.

Also, please make sure that you do not have more than one version of the plugin installed. You may have auto-installed a plugin, in which case it would not show up in your extensions directory.

Please check your c:usersusernameAppDataLocalFilemakerExtensions directory in addition to your C:Program FilesFileMakerExtensions directory and be sure to remove any plugins you have installed in those locations.

This topic is 5156 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.