Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Email Plugin with FM in French

This topic is 5000 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

Just found out that FileMaker won't launch if the language preference is French and the email plugin is copied in the extensions folder... Experienced this issue with both FM10 and FM11... (Windows 7)

Anything that can be done?

We've made a new build of the plugin for you to try. Please let me know if this version of 1.1946 works for you. Download from http://360works.com/static/360Works Email-1.946_b2.zip

Also, check and make sure that you do not have an older version of any other plugins installed. Make sure that no plugins are listed in your FileMaker Preferences > Plugins tab when the plugin is not in the extensions directory to make sure that no plugins are installed in your autoupdate directory.

Edited by Guest

Hi,

I've just downloaded version 1.946 and FileMaker still refuses to launch when we switch the User Interface Language to French. We were using 1.944 before (downloaded in June). We don't have other plug-ins beside Autodupdate from FileMaker.

The only way we can get Filemaker to work again is to delete the email plug-in from the Extensions folder, relaunch FileMaker and switch back to English (on those PCs where email is required, recopy the plug-in).

Thanks for any other suggestion.

NB the link to the b2.zip file does not work for me

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about that link, I see now that the space broke the link. Try this link here to download this build of the plugin. Delete the plugin you currently have, launch filemaker and make sure that it is not showing up in your list. After you have done that, download this b2 build and let me know if it resolves this issue for you.

http://360works.com/static/360Works_Email-1.946_b2.zip

This topic is 5000 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.