Layout display error

Gazza01

This topic is 4929 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

When I try to modify a layout with FMPA 11.0v2 on my iMac (3.06Ghz, Intel Core Duo,4GB memory 1067MHz Ram, OSX 10.6.4) scrolling and mouse movements result in a fractured display as though an error occurs in the refresh rate. (See attached files.)

In addition, if I make any changes to the solution on a Macbook using FMPA 10 and OSX v 10.4.11 then use the solution on the iMac, the text colour changes from black (0,0,0) to dark gray (51,51,0) making it less legible when shared on the Macbook. I have had to return the text colour to black now at least 5 times. My solution is installed in a department that currently uses FMP 9 and I have not been confident to upgrade their Filemaker version given the numerous problems that I have encountered

Layout_mode2.pdf

Layout_mode.pdf

I should add, that this behaviour does not happen when the same solution is opened on the same computer with FMPA10. Does anyone have a clue as to why the problem occurs and whether it is an OS10.6 or a FMP11problem, in addition to how it might be recitifed, please?

Gary P

This topic is 4929 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.