Looking For A Unique Filemaker Expert With Javascript To Work On A Special Non-Filemaker Job In The Bay Area.

spankalee

This topic is 4904 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

It's been many years since I posted on these forums, and it's good to seem them alive and well.

I'm currently working on a very interesting project that draws some influence from FileMaker. We are looking for a few FileMaker experts who have JavaScript experience to help us define, hammer on, document, test, use and extend various parts of the project.

The project does not actually involve any FileMaker work, but we'd ideally like to find people who've experienced both the joy and pain of advanced FileMaker development, who have pushed it to its limits and beyond, who have craved for more, and sometimes forced it to happen through incredible feats of AppleScript and web views, global lists in relationships, SQL, using the example plug-in to launch scripts from equations and other trickery. Especially, we are looking for people who understand the fundamental concepts that are not always apparent at first glance, using that understanding to write better apps. Beside that, we'd like some JavaScript knowledge, but nothing too insane. More like the ability to write basic functions than knowing all the DOM quirks of each browser.

We've had some problems finding ideal contractors, so I've come back to an old, reliable haunt where I know the real FM masters hang out.

So if this sounds like you, and you're interested in working on something new and exciting, please PM me. This is for the SF bay area only. Sorry, no telecommuting.

This topic is 4904 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.