WebAssistant Example Plus.fp7 - enhanced demo

This topic is 4878 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I used WebAssistant Example.fp7 (part of the WebAssistant package) to check out the plug-in before purchasing a license.

As I started using WebAssistant in an actual solution, I returned several times to the demo file for further testing. Clicking from example to example became tedious. So I added a "table of contents" layout to provide 1-click access to any example.

Since the demo provided a nice testing framework, I added a couple of new examples:

• "Getting Cookies"
  • "Getting Response Headers"

I offer my enhanced WebAssistant demo file for your consideration: WebAssistant Example Plus.fp7

I expect I'll be adding more examples as the need arises. I'll be happy to publish contributions from other WebAssistant users.

These are some nice improvements! Do you mind if we use this as our example file for WebAssistant and include it with the download?

Go ahead. That was my intention when I sent an earlier version to the 360Works support team.

A new release of my enhanced demo is now available: WebAssistant Example Plus 1.54.

What's New:

• Add a "Getting All Response Header Names" example (uses the new WAGetResponseHeaders function).
  • Replace the "Getting Response Headers" example with "Getting a Response Header".
  • Change the version numer to correspond to the WebAssistant release.

I'm happy to add contributions from other WebAssistant users.

This topic is 4878 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.