Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Some migration issue

This topic is 4826 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi to All,

I am migrating FM 6 files into FM 10 Using MDM(Meta Data Magic). when i generated issues i got issues list . From that issue list in some issues i am unable to understand how to rectify them .please let me know in detail what to do on these issues.

Issues are:

1.External subscript hides window:What to do int it.

2.External subscript transfers focus to another file.

3.Go To Related Record (show only related) [sorted relationship] script step(here i saw on go to related script step "External file layout is checked" although taking "Current Layout"---What to do ?

4.Status(CurrentFileName) in script step--------------->in new 10 version it is taking Get(filename) and it gives only filename not give extension so what to do?

5.Calculation field set to “do not evaluate if all referenced fields are empty” ---? when i opened those calculation field there is already check the “do not evaluate if all referenced fields are empty” option. so what to do in that then?

6.Sort script step--> issue:What to do in this script step , in reference written "During conversion, the ASCII indexing and sorting language choice is changed to Unicode. For more information, see "Choosing a language for indexing or sorting" in the FileMaker Pro 7 Help".

This topic is 4826 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.