Integrating DocuBin with existing solutions

This topic is 4784 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello. Thanks for the opportunity to test DocuBin. Are there any help files or examples showing how we are supposed to integrate DocuBin into our working "draft" solution? We're using a solution based on the Core2 template by Productive Computing. We *think* we would like to show Docubin as a panel in the solution itself, tightly integrated. Is that possible? Got something already written on this question? Thanks in advance for any response.

Doug

Doug,

Be sure to check out the 'Getting Started' text file that came with your download of DocuBin. In it, there is a section on 'Unlocking Docubin', and a section on 'Integrating Docubin into your solution.' Also be sure to check out the example script in the Sample database that came with your download.

Michael

• Newbies

OK Michael. We'll do that for sure. I *thought* I had looked through everything that came with the install, but I must have been looking in the wrong place. Thanks again.

Doug

Doug,

Be sure to check out the 'Getting Started' text file that came with your download of DocuBin. In it, there is a section on 'Unlocking Docubin', and a section on 'Integrating Docubin into your solution.' Also be sure to check out the example script in the Sample database that came with your download.

Michael

This topic is 4784 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.