Server Maintenance This Week. ×

SuperContainer on Mac OS X VS Windows

This topic is 4779 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

We are running FileMaker Server Advanced 11.0v2 with Mac OX Server and Supercontainer 2.79. We have upgraded FMSA to the latest version to correct the java issues.

I am able to view, open files, upload files from a web viewer on my windows xp and 7 machines. However, when a mac user opens the layout, the webview shows an icon that has a cup with arrows going in a circle within the webviewer. The machines have the correct java update. They can insert files fine, but they can't view them. They can't even see the upload button within the viewer. I've attached a screenshot so you can see what we are seeing.

I have tried deleting the fields I use for supercontainer and rebuilding them, we have tried deleting the web viewer from a mac and creating a new one from the mac and still get that icon instead of a thumbnail or the upload button.

We have been using supercontainer for years (and LOVE it). I'm stumped as to what could be causing this.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

FM java.jpg

What is the URL you are using in your web viewer? Also, do you have any plugins installed?

We have the super container plugin installed. We have used the SC plugin for about 5 years now and have had no trouble. This is an odd one.

This topic is 4779 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.