Runtime Question

This topic is 4733 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a solution I created on my Mac using FM11 Advanced. I loaded it on a Windows computer then created a runtime solution for a windows computer.

The problem is when the runtime solution is loaded onto the windows computer, I can't separate windows out of the main window and all the close buttons are disabled for any window opened. The computer it will be running on needs to be able to have a layout full screen on monitor 2 and another layout on monitor one that can be used when needed and minimized when not needed. The Layout on monitor 2 is a display board that will always be on 24/7. Most of the time monitor 1 is being used with other programs.

I hope this made sense. Any help is appreciated.

Dave

I can't separate windows out of the main window and all the close buttons are disabled for any window opened. The computer it will be running on needs to be able to have a layout full screen on monitor 2 and another layout on monitor one that can be used when needed and minimized when not needed.

I recommend you spend some time using FMP on a PC. The "windows within the window" is the way FMP works on PCs.

Also under the runtime the window close box is disabled (on both Mac and PC).

Yes, and like I said, I suggest you spend some quality time using FMP on a PC. It's not really "sad" only different. It's also about 90% of the user base so best to get a good feel for the cross platform differences.

This topic is 4733 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.