Supercontainer and computer upgrade

This topic is 4720 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I created a db on FMPA v10 on a Mac running OSX 10.4.11 which used Supercontainer to store images. The supercontainer URL was http://mycomputer.local;8020/Supercontainer and the file directory:/ Users/myusername/desktop/dbname/Images. There is no network involved. I have recently upgraded my computer, which now runs OSX 10.6.5 and has FMPA 11 and transferred my db to it, including the folder containing the images. The supercontainer object on the new computer cannot it seem locate the images. I could not find any recent posts on the forum about this migration. Is there a way to point Supercontainer to the Images file, or do I have to upload them all again, please?

It looks like you changed your supercontainer root directory to something other than the default. You will need to change the root directory in your new SuperContainer deployment to point to the same directory that your old one was using, or use the default directory and move the files you have uploaded to SuperContainer to the same relative position within the root directory. I would recommend using the default directory over your desktop (if that's what you had) so that you don't accidentally move your files which would break your links to your files.

This topic is 4720 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.