CNS Image 1.5.0 example databases: All-in-One or individual examples?

This topic is 4710 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

It's great to see the new CNS Image release, with all-new example databases.

When I encountered the "All-in-One Example" (2nd in the list), I thought it would provide all examples in a single file. However, the Introduction leaves me puzzled about how to proceed:

"All the examples in this file have been split into separate examples for simplicity." OK, that makes sense.

"This file uses more advanced techniques than the other examples and is not recommended for less experienced FileMaker users." That's OK, too -- I have a lot of experience using both FileMaker and CNS Image. "More advanced techniques" is appealing.

"Also note, it is possible not all examples in this file will work correctly with v1.5 or above." Ooops! Maybe the All-in-One is not the best way to dive into CNS Image 1.5.0.

Finally, "For the most up to date examples, you can find the individual examples on the same page this file is located on." Using the individual examples may be the best place to start, even though I'll miss the "more advanced techniques."

I'm opening this topic gather advice and experiences from the CNS Image developers and users. It would be especially nice to know more about the advanced techniques in the All-in-One example.

-- Ward

This topic is 4710 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.