FileMaker Developer wanted in Surrey, UK - Support and Development

IanC

This topic is 4602 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi

I've been a developer for 15 years and have several large clients and mainly work remotely from Australia.

One of my clients is a well established charity in Surrey with 5 staff that has just expanded. I am looking for someone to pass this client onto for two reasons.

1. I've got too much work.

2. They need someone local who can walk into the office when needed and help the develop reports / new features etc.

I currently work for the client as and when required on a per hour basis - for both development and support.

What am I looking for:

1. You can easily get to Surrey - client is easily accessible via direct train from London Waterloo.

2. Consitency - I'm not looking for a company of developers that will mean my client might be seeing a new person each time.

3. You have advanced skills

4. You might be a geek, but you have a friendly personality to patiently hold their hands through the next stage of development.

5. You will need to be CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checked as the charity works with children - we can organise this, but if you think this is a problem then do not apply

The client has PC based system with 5 users + server, FMv11 + VPN access - all up to date computers.

If you think you might be the person I'm looking for:

Contact me at [email protected]

If I think you may be suitable then we can have a chat and discuss/view each others work to make sure we are on the same sheet.

I would then put you in touch with the client and arrange to meet them

You would discuss rates with the client (you would be paid directly by them - they are prompt payers).

Then we would select the developer

I am available remotely to offer support in the change-over - and in the future.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

Cheers

Ian

This topic is 4602 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.