Online stats checking DB?

Flickstah

This topic is 4564 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello!

I haven't posted on here for ages but I've got a project I would love to get finished and it's taking a little more energy than I was hoping to expel getting it working.

So, the point of the project is to make a DB that will, about 2-3 or however many times per day, log in to about 4 sales/stats websites to display a running total for the day, week, month of sales for each source.

I sell content online in multiple venue websites and they each have a little different way of logging in.

I have been attempting to use TroiURL plugin that is able to send cookies and all that. I am having an issue with one of the login areas requiring cookies and I cannot get it to send them correctly (or retrieve the data corretly, getting error $$-2). I am sure this is going to be an issue with other sites as well. If you know how to use the Troi URL plugin with ssl sites and cookies then you would be able to help me.

If you could build the basic structure of the file I need as outlined above I would pay for it. Very simple design where the system can log into ebay and about 3 other sites and retrieve the data for the day, week and month with a display screen for all 4 sources (a stats score page so to speak) automatically checking 3-4 times a day... please message or reply to this post and we can talk about a price. :)

Thanks in advance

This topic is 4564 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.