SC Plugin using IWP - License question

This topic is 4557 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I am creating a database using SuperContainer (Demo Mode). All works well when using my client FMP, which has the SC Plugin installed, to access the database via FMS which is running the SC server. When I access the database using IWP which is being served from a my developer FMS machine, everything works except the Plugin related calculations. I do have the plugin installed in FMS and it is enabled.

I understand that I will need an Enterprise license when I move my solution over to my clients FMS machine in order for SuperContainer to work using IWP.

Would I be correct to say that until I have an installed Enterprise license for SuperContainer, that the plugin functions will not work in my development FMS using IWP with SuperContainer in Demo mode?

Hey Jheneise,

Yes, you are correct. In order to use SuperContainer in IWP solutions, you would need to upgrade to the Enterprise License for the plugin functions to work.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions regarding SuperContainer do not hesitate to contact me directly at the e-mail or phone number below.

Regards,

This topic is 4557 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.