SCSetContainer error

This topic is 4458 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm getting an error when trying to use SCSetContainer. The error returned states "Missing version header in SuperContainer response" and then advises me to make sure SC is running or update to the latest version. Both SC and the plugin are the latest version (2.852), and SC is running. SCSetContainer is the only function that is causing the problem. I can upload photos using the web viewer, I can get info using SCGetInfo, and I can even go the other direction and put an image into a container field using SCGetContainer, so I'm sure the base URL is set and I have the correct syntax. Any ideas on what could be going on here?

I'm using FMP Advanced 11.04 on Mac OS 10.7.2, with FM Server and SC running on Windows Server 2008.

Hey there,

are you sure that you have updated both the SuperContainer server and the SuperContainer companion plug-in to the latest version (2.852)? What is returned when you enter:

SCVersion

and evaluate it? How are you calling SCSetContainer()? Or, when using a browser and navigating to:

"http://ipOfWindows08server/SuperContainer"

do you receive an html page that displays the current version of SuperContainer you are running? Let me know the answers to these questions so that we can resolve this issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

I can no longer reproduce this error on either of the two servers it has happening on before. I have had to shut down my client machine (Mac 10.7.2) since then - the only machine I used to produce the error in the first place - so perhaps there was something amiss with the Safari engine that a reboot cleared up. In any case, the problem is gone...

Dave

This topic is 4458 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.