SuperContainer not working, can't reinstall

This topic is 4488 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

My SuperContainer installation is not working, and I cannot figure out why. I have tried to upgrade it and I get a message that says "Can't write to the installation directory, please make sure you are logged in with an administrative account".

I am logged in as admin.

Setup:

Windows 2008 server on a Worldcloud server.

It was working, then quit sometime recently (not heavily used).

The files are still located in C;/Users/Supercontainer

When I browse to localhost/SuperContainer, I get an error page (see attached file).

I made sure that the web.xml file Windows Path points to the above directory.

I have restarted the server several times.

I have change the permissions on the install folders - as best as I can determine they are - without luck.

I have also followed the instructions here:

http://wo.360works.c...SuperContainer8

I tried manually installing it and changing the uriworkermap.properties file (successfully), but that did not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don

post-106052-0-60373200-1328143135_thumb.

Don --

Per our conversation, it seemed as though there was an issue with the installer on your machine (in addition to the fact that the machine was running an relatively old version of SuperContainer).

On Windows, it is necessary to run the "Windows Installer.exe" file as opposed to the "Installer.jar" file, which is reserved for the Mac OS X operating system. To resolve this issue, we just needed to re-run the Windows Installer.exe file and follow up with restarting the IIS server on that machine.

I am glad we were able to get this resolved and if you need any assistance in the future, or have any questions regarding SuperContainer, please do not hesitate to contact me at the below e-mail address or phone number.

Regards,

This topic is 4488 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.