SCDownload bug?

This topic is 4378 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I recently upgraded the "Companion Plugin" and the supercontainer server at a customer where I work to the latest version (2.863). At the start everything seems to work without any problem. However when testing all the function that are being used I bumped onto a weird problem.

The SCDownload function gives an error an several computers. The error is the following:

java.Lang.RuntimeException: java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "Wed, 21 May 2012 12:12:12 GMT"

This error only exist on a few computers. (mac osx lion and snow leopard). All affected computers run the latest java version.

My own computer runs this function without any problem. When I place an older version of the plugin back (in my case 2.85) this function works again like charm on those specified computers.

Any ideas about the cause of this problem?

I apologize for this.

This is an issue that has surfaced in our latest release of SuperContainer. Unfortunately, we have not as of yet officially released a version that fixes this issue, but you can download a version of the plug-in that will eliminate this issue from the following link:

This topic is 4378 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.