Server Maintenance This Week. ×

HTML formatted email

keychange

This topic is 4310 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi - I know a lot of people yell that you can't do this - but I have been using GetAsCSS to successfully format and sent HTML emails with company header etc since FMP 10.

However it seems to only work in Thunderbird (Gecko engine) - and Thunderbird is driving me up the wall for many other reasons but I can't figure out what it is that Thunderbird does that others don't.

I have been trialling emClient and it works beautifully except my emails appear as:

<SPAN STYLE= "font-size: 60px;color: #FF8000;" >Peach<BR></SPAN><SPAN STYLE= "font-size: 14px;color: #FF0000;font-weight: bold;" >HOME LOANS</SPAN><SPAN STYLE= "font-size: 14px;font-weight: bold;" > </SPAN><SPAN STYLE= "font-size: 14px;color: #FF8000;font-weight: bold;" >- Something Different<BR><BR></SPAN><SPAN STYLE= "font-family: 'Arial';font-size: 10px;color: #000000;background-color: normal;font-weight: normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-variant:normal;letter-spacing: normal;text-transform: none;text-align: left;" >Hi,<BR><BR>I haven't heard back...

Instead of the nicely formatted HTML that Thunderbird turns out - I have treid GetAsSVG with no luck either

Does anyone have any ideas on settings or other options to look for to over come this - as this is just one of about 40 scripts that will need to be changed if I can't fix it

This topic is 4310 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.