Return to Original Layout

This topic is 8671 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am having a problem with a button that I have made for a new screen. On other screen I used the step: Go to Layout [original layout] after performing short calculation or such things. Yet now I am trying to use this step again and having problems.

When I try to select this step from the pull-down menu of layouts, it is no longer there. The menu moves directly from last layout to 'layout number from field'. There is a space where 'original layout' used to be but if I click there it is still chooses 'layout number from field'.

I am wondering if I have accidently chosen some other step or mode that precludes use of this step. Perhaps this is why it is no longer on the menu? This is not database specific: I try to do same thing in another database and it was impossible there too.

If someone else has ideas how to correct this thing I would greatly appreciate the time. Thank you.

------------------

Mikhail Petrovich Vimov

Mikhail, you have probably unchecked the checkbox that displays scripts in the script pulldown menu.

While in ScriptMaker, just to the left of the script name is the checkbox. If there is a check in the box, it will display in the pulldown menu. No check mark it will not display.

hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

What I meant is that when in Scriptmaker and trying to specify layout for command "Go to Layout", there is usually a choice of any current layout and at the bottom two additional choices:"layout number from field" and "Original Layout".

On the version I have at work, the option for Original Layout disappeared. This is in all the databases.

Thank you very much for your help! I apologise for delays in responding.

------------------

Mikhail Petrovich Vimov

This topic is 8671 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.