This topic is 3871 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi, we have a business management system written on FM12 which we use to run all aspects of our business alongside our web based sales magento platform.  The relevant magento tables are integrated with FM12 and data is retrieved and sent via odbc.

We want to be able to execute scripts in Magento from FM12 via web services and the fmnexus plug in looked like the best route to accomplish this.   However, it doesn't appear to be available any more.  

Does the 360Works web service manager have the required functionality to allow us to do this or is there any other plug in suitable ?  I watched the web service manager demo video and it all seemed to be more about puling data into filemaker rather than pushing from it.

• 5 months later...
  • Newbies

Hello

We want to setup a similar system to yours. Although I don't have an answer to your query I'd be very interested to know how you connected Magento to Filemaker.

I am experimenting with 360Works WSM but cannot get it to update the list, everything else works and connects so am now at a loss.

This topic is 3871 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.