Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Error happening with Upload Database Assistant

This topic is 3977 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am trying to upload some database files, and I am getting the following error:

The folder file in:/C:/Program Files/FileMaker/FileMaker Server/Data/Databases/ does not have enough space for the specified upload or it does not exist.

I have verified there are no space problems on the machine; there is 36+GB of remaining space (the file I'm trying to upload is a few MB).

I've had Java updates completely break the ability to use the Server Admin Console before, is this at play here?

I have tried doing this from running the server admin console both from a Mac (10.8.4) and from the windows VM hosting the server software (Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise), and the same error is returned.

What sorts of things might I try to get this working?  Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is stopping some very important work dead in its tracks.

Problem resolved, there were some other nasty hidden issues going on with our VM, and after poking around a bit the whole system locked up and became inaccessible.  I contacted IT and after some work they restored the VM to proper working state, and that resolution also resolved this issue, whatever it was.

This topic is 3977 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.