DocuBin and Citrix - error: java.lang.NullPointerException [SuperContainer]

This topic is 3932 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

We are in the process of testing DocuBin access via Citrix XenApp 6.

I'm running into a couple of issues and hoped someone might have some experience or insight, or perhaps just some tips on using DocuBin via Citrix. I have DocuBin set up as a published app and am accessing it via Citrix Online Plugin on a Mac running OS X 10.7. Also tested on a Mac running OS X 10.5.8.

Issue 1. When exporting a selection from DocuBin, I get the following error "java.lang.NullPointerException [superContainer]" when I try to save the selection to the root level of drive U:/, which is mapped to my local desktop. I do NOT get the error when I save to another folder on my desktop, e.g., U:/files/ .

I would like users to be able to save directly to drive U:/ -- their local desktop directory -- without having to create a new folder to save documents to.

Issue 2. When I try to upload a large file, the Citrix Online Plugin is quitting unexpectedly and when I log back in to the Citrix published app, it shows an error "insufficient data written [superContainer]. Perhaps the quitting unexpectedly is unrelated to the error -- i.e., the error is caused because the file transfer was interrupted because of the Citrix Online Plugin unexpectedly quitting.

Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Issue 1. When exporting a selection from DocuBin, I get the following error "java.lang.NullPointerException [superContainer]" when I try to save the selection to the root level of drive U:/, which is mapped to my local desktop. I do NOT get the error when I save to another folder on my desktop, e.g., U:/files/ .

It looks like the SuperContainer Companion Plugin doesn't return the path of any Windows drives (, or the Mac boot volume. I've filed a bug report for SuperContainer. 

Issue 2. When I try to upload a large file, the Citrix Online Plugin is quitting unexpectedly and when I log back in to the Citrix published app, it shows an error "insufficient data written [superContainer]. Perhaps the quitting unexpectedly is unrelated to the error -- i.e., the error is caused because the file transfer was interrupted because of the Citrix Online Plugin unexpectedly quitting.

I think the plugin crash is causing the error. Is the large file coming from the Mac? How large is large?

This topic is 3932 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.