Sub-Contracting - XML Project

Bart

This topic is 2617 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

One of my clients has the need to interface with a major global transportation service company that provides resources management to a variety of shipping firms in aviation shipping.

I have been given multiple XML schemas that are supposed to describe how this service company's database is structured and it's my job to provide uploadable data from my client's FMP database that can seamlessly integrate with this schema. Frankly, at this stage, I haven't the knowledge to parse all this out and create whatever's need to accommodate the client's objectives.

I am looking for a FMP sub-contractor to work with me and directly with my client on this project, as well. If you are interested and have expert knowledge of XML, XSLT, XSD, etc., and would like more information, please contact me directly by going to http://tcfilemaker.com and contacting me from there.

The project would be approximately 50 hours at a rate commensurate with your experience, and it can lead to a lot more work in the future with this client.

Remote programming is invited and almost required.

This topic is 2617 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dr. Evil
      Hello my Friends!.. looking to hire a pro to help me in building what I think is a fairly simple solution. Make sure that my base and structure is sound, etc.
      I have been using and working with FMP since before the year 2000, and looking to build a new clean file. A file not full of experiments, and clutter, lol.
      If interested, I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.  😃

• By FoggyMt
      I'm a 10+ year FileMaker vet with good HTML/CSS skills. But I have no experience with Custom Web Publishing / PHP...nor FM Data API) I need to find someone to assist w/setting up online form. Here is a link to brief project specifications:
      After reviewing the specs you should have enough info to provide bid. Thanks! The link also provides contact info. Please reply via e-mail.
      https://dbase-form.webflow.io
    • By eXcelisys
      FileMaker Developer & Problem-Solving eXpert
      IMMEDIATE OPENING – USA Based 1099 Remote Independent Subcontractor
      We are looking for a disciplined, self-motivated, talented, eXperienced, independent FileMaker sub-contractor who can tackle poorly developed and designed eXisting solutions and whip them back to good working order. Also create beautiful new FileMaker applications too!
      PLEASE NOTE: We are specifically looking for an independent individual sub-contractor who is USA-based and wants to be part of a team, but wants to remain a freelancer. Not interested in outsourcing to any white-label companies offering similar services.
      For more info and how to apply - https://excelisys.com/team/employment-opportunities/

• By Stickybeak
      I have a pretty simple document generation and management solution to which I would like to add an email capability.  I would like to be able to have my email attachments dealt with FileMaker so as to be given a unique name and allow me to save them to my HD all in Macintosh.
      Any body interested in taking on this task for me?
      I will buy whichever plugin will do the best job or suits the successful consultant.
      Management_Clone.fmp12
    • By schotja
      Looking for someone to help setup a simple connection to a sql database on cpanel for our Ranch to connect to cattle listings on our website..  I'll be using fmp12 server or content for now just establishing a connection via fmp12 client on windows 7 pro machines.
      Specifically I am having trouble establishing a DSN connection from any of my machines and have opened ports / given access in cpanel to my static IP.
      I have also updated MS ODBC drivers on one of the machines to see if that made a difference.  It may be something quick for an expert with experience or it might end up being a gremlin.
      I have set up some test databases for troubleshooting purposes and willing to do alot of the legwork if i'm able but also willing to pay someone for their expertise as well.
      thx.
  • Who Viewed the Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.