Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Sub-Contracting - XML Project

Bart

This topic is 3624 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

One of my clients has the need to interface with a major global transportation service company that provides resources management to a variety of shipping firms in aviation shipping.

I have been given multiple XML schemas that are supposed to describe how this service company's database is structured and it's my job to provide uploadable data from my client's FMP database that can seamlessly integrate with this schema. Frankly, at this stage, I haven't the knowledge to parse all this out and create whatever's need to accommodate the client's objectives.

I am looking for a FMP sub-contractor to work with me and directly with my client on this project, as well. If you are interested and have expert knowledge of XML, XSLT, XSD, etc., and would like more information, please contact me directly by going to http://tcfilemaker.com and contacting me from there.

The project would be approximately 50 hours at a rate commensurate with your experience, and it can lead to a lot more work in the future with this client.

Remote programming is invited and almost required.

This topic is 3624 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.