Help with setup for 123sync to push invoice from Filemaker to Quickbook

rachrapid

This topic is 2592 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies
I am trying to setup 123sync to aid in the pushing of invoices from Filemaker to Quickbook.

The problems I faced was in: 
- Step 2: Relationships -- I linked the primary key of my own fm solution to the qb's primary key, which led to Step 3 where I got an error in refreshing the list.
- I skipped Step 4 and proceeded to Step 5: Field Mapping. When I clicked on the drop down menu to choose the fields for matching, I couldn’t see the whole list of fields (it was unscrollable) so I could not go ahead in setting up.

More precisely, I am using the demo version of 123sync (I wanted to test it before purchasing the license), ReckonAccounts Premier 2013 (Australia version) and Filemaker Pro 13. 
Is anyone facing the same problems as me? Please help!

This topic is 2592 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By HOnza
      Everyone is excited about Lion. Even though many new features on Mac OS X 10.7 are giving us improvements we kept asking for since 10.1, Apple has again succeeded in giving all the new features the strong essence of innovation that makes us unable to hesitate to install and try Lion out as soon as we are able to.
      But we are also afraid. What if some important apps stop working?
      Read more in my article. Alredy updated with links to other resources and opinions...
    • By Teilo
      So, the time has come. Runtime support is gone in 19.
      This puts me in a quandary. At my company, I have a handful of small apps that do nothing but import CSVs and print labels with barcodes on Zebra label printers, or packing slips with pictures for each item. These are one-off special purpose databases. There is no active data management. The scripts clear out the DB and import a fresh CSV on each run.
      I have tried making these applications work with Server, to no avail. I doubt anything has changed in 19.
      I can understand Claris wanting to move to an online subscription-based model, but the problem is that the server version is not at feature parity with the desktop client for certain essential things I need, like printing to a label printer, or exporting PDFs with images that come from a folder full of PNG files that change on each run.
      I have some time, obviously, but version 18 will not run forever, especially if Apple's shenanigans continue. Is Claris listening, or should I just assume that this is a lost cause?
    • By TaiChi56
      I have always developed with FileMaker for windows. I have bought myself a MacBook Air and love it. So now I am using FileMaker 16 Pro advance for MAC. I know that MAC does not label their directories like windows does. So I am having problems figuring out to get the right coding to access my photos. I have a folder called "Photos" that reside on the C: drive in windows. Then I reference that folder so pictures will populate automatically when I put in a record. Here is what I have on the windows fileMaker:
      ImagePath:
      Let ( [ // Transform the contents of a container field named Images to text ImageRef = GetAsText ( ImagePath); Photos = Position ( ImageRef; "/"; 1; PatternCount ( ImageRef; "/")) ]; Middle ( ImageRef; Photos + 1; Length ( ImageRef ) - Photos ) ) images:
      "imagewin:/C:/Photos/" & Film::title & ".jpg" Then I go into Import folder and point to the folder all the photos are in. The problem I have now is how to point to that folder in "imagewin", is their an alternative called imagemac, then I could put in Macintosh HD/Users/patricks/Documents.  The folder is in the Document folder, called Photos. Thank you for any help.
    • By Jonah74
      Am I righting in thinking I can use a case statement to evaluate two fields and return an answer into a third field ie: Field A has the number 27 in it. Field B has the number 32 in it.  Could the case statement look at the difference and put the difference in Field 3.The difference being 5? 
      I’m also trying to get this to do the math on data entry, so the figure in Field A is 27 but when the user enters the new figure in Field B (i.e 32), it looks at that difference between A and B, copies the difference of 5 to Field 3 and then also copies the figure 32 from Field B into Field A thereby updating Field A to the new value.
      Help, suggestions or thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
    • By ndgates
      Hi All,
      I have been using Filemaker since ver3 but only for my own use, at work and at home, but only for my needs. Currently I've created a couple apps that I would like to share with my coworkers when they are out in the field so I bought a little server and am trying to download filemaker server 16 onto it. I bought it specifically with windows 7 pro because I had read that was a good os for it but after trying to install and it not working, I see now I should have purchased windows server. 
      Can I get some help as to what I actually need. I would like to run my apps through web browser or fmp go and I would like to not spend a lot. I would appreciate any advice.
      Thank you. Also, please note that although I'm not completely new to fmp or computers, I am not strong at anything beyond a personal use level, so if you would, please  keep your assistance to vocabulary that will make sense to me.
  • Who Viewed the Topic

6 members have viewed this topic:
    flook  hudson79  cristhian.arturo  Jonny Andersen  Smef  Richard Carlton 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.