Accessing FileMaker Server Admin on iPad

This topic is 2583 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

This topic is 2583 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cat traveller
      Hi everyone, 
      we are using web direct on Safari on an Ipad iOS 14, FilemakerServer 19.
      When we try to put data into a data field, the user needs to click once to select the field, and once again to see the keyboard. This is super annoying.
      I tried several approaches to select field, select object but it does not work. 
      I know that there is FIlemaker Go but we have to give iPads to people in a remote place and they wont have the chance to install it.
      Is there a way around anyone would know? 
      Thank you!
    • By cbum
      Any Experience running FMS 16 on Big Sur?
      What about 15/16/17 clients?
    • By Answers
      Our people out in the field take photos which go directly into the container fields, we would like those photos to automatically transfer to the camera roll/gallery. I know there is an export command and that would allow the techs to export and choose the location, save image etc... But that is a tad too complicated for them.
      Any suggestions on how to automate this process, the script for export field contents doesn't have a choice to save to camera roll.
      Thank you!
      Caroline
    • By ahum
      Hi, my FMP server 13 PC crashed, I want to reinstall the Server but keep getting the APR not able to download problem, just like everybody else, just wonder does any one resolve this issues?
      Thanks,
      Andy
    • By Philip Sommers
      I currently administer a Filemaker 16 Server and only use Oracle Java for the admin console (web publishing is turned off). We want to get rid of Java rather than start paying for it. Rather than upgrade to FMS18, is it possible to use OpenJDK instead of Java for the FMS16 admin console? If so, is there anyone that can provide some guidance on how to do that?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.