Server Maintenance This Week. ×

quicken 5 or 6

hale45

This topic is 8616 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello,

If anyone is reading this you might have seen a similar request made in regard to the Filemaker 2.1 product.

Yes I am begging again in this case for Quicken 5.

I loaded this entirely by accident only a few weeks ago. It looked to me a useful program which would help manage our limited finances. The allowance of ten uses was a little harsh although it was possible to sign up and get a a full and unlimited use of the product. Here I missed out. I note that a notice had been posted somewhere showing that because of the Y2k bug no further registration would be made. Also try as I might I could not get any contact points by phone etc. I did get one response only to tell me that the code was from the people who made the magazine. That was a mag called P C Plus in the U K. I know that the respondant must have been wrongly informed because the code was given upon the receipt of a phone call to their offices. This was to make it possible to talk people into purchasing a newer version.

I dont think that I am asking anything illegal here as the program is allowed. It would suit me very well as it wont be used in anger to connect perhaps to my bank account. I wont have funds of any consequence for a few years by which time I will be able to afford somthing bang up to date.

Can anyone help this long winded beggar.

Have a look at another note I sent regarding filemaker 2.1

Thanks very much for reading this

Allen

This topic is 8616 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.