Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Connecting Timesheets to invoices

This topic is 3509 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Question: by Foreman » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:24 am

Hi, I am a new FM user. 
I downloaded your great and elegant app and now studying it. It look great and works well.
One thing I noticed - is there any change to connect timesheets and invoices? We are in consultancy business and there is a certain need for it icon_e_smile.gif

Regards
--------
Hello Foreman,

Thank you for using FM Starting Point!

FM Starting Point does not have a way to create Invoices based on the Timesheet module. You have a few options.

1. You can create "Products" for different hourly rates, select them with the invoice line items, and use the "Quantity" field for the number of hours worked and the "Cost" field for the rater per hour.

2. You can customize the database so that a Timesheet includes an Invoicing printout (billing from the Timesheets module.

3. You can customize the Invoice module to relate to Timesheets so that you can bill for them directly from the Invoices module.

The first option requires entering data differently while the other two requires changing the database. If you are interested in RCC's customization services feel free to email us at [email protected].

If you have any further questions please let us know. Thank you again.

Best regards,

Calvin Mosiman

This topic is 3509 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.