Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FMS 13 updated, not sending XML

This topic is 3328 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Last week I did the FMS upgrade from 13.0.4 to 13.0.5, and my database has stopped providing an XML feed that worked for a a few years (and that powers one portion of my organization's Web site). I'm going to append all the information that might be pertinent.

First, what I've already done:

- I've Edited Deployment, asking it to enable XML. (First asked it to turn off Web Publishing, then a second pass to turn it on again.) I've then gone into Web Publishing and asked it to enable WebDirect and PHP (just wondering is that would kick-start a process).

- I've run iisreset /noforce from the Windows command line.

- I've rebooted.

Also, I have a static IP on this machine, but in its interface, it provides what looks like an internal IP address.

The next thing I guess I'll do is call support and/or reinstall, but I'm posting this to ask for related wisdom.

I will mention that since we moved into a new building a few weeks ago, I've been haunted by connectivity problems - some folks get kicked off a couple of times an hour. I think that's an internal problem related to hardware/cable (since I was able to connect remotely from home and remain connected for 24 hours), but I mention it here in case it seems germane.

This topic is 3328 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.