Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 8033 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Below is a fascinating story!

Last Weekend I was sitting in the airport in Richmond Virginia. I was quite happy after being patted down and frisked by a large security guard. At least I thought he was a security guard....Until he told me I owed him $20.00. Anyways, after showing my fine ability to navigate the security checkpoints, the escalators and the winding maze to the flight gates (I was later rewarded with a large wedge of cheese) I realized that my flight had been delayed for two hours. Imagine the joy, I jumped around my nose pointing skyward as I did the happy dance bystanders clapping in time as I did a stirring rendition of River Dance. But then as fate would have it, I saw the same security guard approaching. I held my head low and meandered over to the long row of connective chairs that were strung together like a DNA chain. I had my laptop in one hand and my carry-on in another. I plopped into a chair on top of a newspaper. I was pulling out my laptop to do some work when a gentleman asked me, "hey, are you reading that?" I said yes, stood up, turned a page and sat back down. I finally gave in and gave him the Newspaper. He said "I should have brought some work with me or something to read, my flight has been delayed." I noticed that the better part of a bagel was protruding from his mouth at a strange angle. I nodded and thought to myself, he could be expanding his mind instead of his waist...he had apparently taken an Ice Pick to his belt and added an extra hole or three. I was going to keep annoying this man but I had already had too much fun with the security guard and I left my spandex shorts and Scorpion King poster at home... so I felt it wise not to irritate him. He thanked me and left with the newspaper and I felt a stirring pain for the humanity of his bagel.

How could he save time?

Check out our new offer. When you purchase FMWebschools new CD2GO Wallet sized tutorials you will receive our new book for free!!!

http://www.fmwebschool.com/Specials.htm

This topic is 8033 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.