DESIGN Masterclass: Autumn in New York

This topic is 3102 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Smackdown on 23rd Street: DESIGN Masterclass Sneak Peek
Open to members of NYFMP.org only!

Albert Harum-Alvarez’ DESIGN Masterclass is offered in Sag Harbor Nov. 5-9. Get a taste of the class that “Hurts so Good” at the NYFMP meeting October 15th at Tekserve on 23rd Street in NYC:

“The DESIGN Masterclass hurt like a deep tissue massage. But I kept coming back for more!” — Rob Russell, Auckland NZ 
DESIGNmasterclass.co/quotes

Albert is not nice. Well, he’s a nice guy, but he doesn’t pull any punches. If you want to see what I mean, then come see him that Thursday night at Tekserve. Three reasons to come:

1. There are other great speakers!
2. You might get SMACKED for free—that’s consulting that Albert charges top dollar for.
3. Come that night, and you’ll get a $500 discount to the DESIGN Masterclass!

The DESIGN Masterclass is the advanced degree of the FileMaker world. Albert has taught it for 15 years on four continents. One student called it…

“The best class I ever took. It changed my life!” — Dr. Florence Haseltine, The National Institutes of Health. 

This is a class you can bill for, meaning you can get actual meaningful design work done on your app or solution. Some students pay for the entire cost of the class and still have some money left over. And some students return to the class two and three times:

"When I took Albert’s Design Masterclass for the third time, I thought that perhaps its impact on me would finally wane. But four months later, I was still experiencing revelations about my own design work!”
— Coletta Perry, Avatar DPS

So turn out on Thursday, Oct. 15th, and see what all the fuss is about. Come early for ring-side seats! Learn more about the DESIGN Masterclass here:

DESIGNmasterclass.co

SmallCo. Helping your team work.

US & Canada: 877 66-Small, x 60 (877 667-6255 x 60) 
México: +52 55 6394 1414
International: +1 (305) 428-2434

smallco.net

This topic is 3102 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.