Download a database from FileMaker Server Admin Console
To download a database file from the FileMaker Server Admin Console:
- open the admin console at https://<votre-sous-domaine>.fmcloud.fm/admin-console
- authenticate using your FileMaker Server login/password
- go to Databases
- close the file using the contextual menu
- once the file is closed, select Download from the same menu
- since FileMaker Server 19, the download does not start immediately, you need to go to the notification menu on the upper right corner.
The post Download a database from FileMaker Server Admin Console appeared first on fmcloud.fm.
There are no comments to display.