Use our free sample file to connect to the Freshdesk ticketing system
If you are looking for customer support software, check out Freshdesk and see how connecting it to FileMaker with the Freshdesk API will help you improve communications and better manage your team’s time and tasks.
Freshdesk is a web-based ticketing system that gathers customer support emails in one place, lets you assign tickets to team members, and provides a central location for your client correspondence. With the online portal, your clients are able to view the status of their tickets and submit new requests.
As a third-party system, your team will need to manually check Freshdesk throughout the day. By integrating Freshdesk with your FileMaker solution, you can automate processes and consolidate important details in one place – watch for incoming tickets, view ticket status, or monitor due dates.
You will be able to:
- Track and resolve client tickets more quickly.
- Increase response time to customer inquiries.
- Manage employee’s tasks more efficiently.
Download our free sample file – it is a great starting point! We show you how to make the initial API connection and pull a list of tickets into FileMaker. You can find it in our free course, FileMaker Features & Free Resources, at Productive Computing University.
If you need help integrating Freshdesk with your solution, our team can help.
FileMaker Features & Free Resources
We offer a variety of sample files and tips to help you with your Claris FileMaker development. You can find this Freshdesk API sample file, and others, in our free course, FileMaker Features & Free Resources, at Productive Computing University.
If you are brand new to the world of APIs, this is the perfect place to start exploring the possibilities. API stands for Application Programming Interface and is a software intermediary that allows applications, like Freshdesk and FileMaker, to talk to each other. From QR codes to weather forecasts, APIs let you customize your solution to suit your specific needs. The sample files will show you how to make the initial connection and do a simple pull of data.
If you want to dive deeper and learn more about working with APIs in FileMaker, sign up for our API Fundamentals course or read our blog post, Exploring the Basics of API Integration with FileMaker.
Other products and services we offer:
- What can PCI do for you? – overview of our services
- Consulting and Development – services billed by the hour
- Maintenance and Support – services billed monthly
- Packaged Services – flat fee for Health Assessment, Server Installation, etc.
- Plug-ins – tools to integrate with QuickBooks, Outlook, Google, etc.
- Solutions – customizable and scalable CRM
- Claris and FileMaker Licensing – discounts on new seats and renewals
- FileMaker and QuickBooks Hosting – options to host your files in the cloud
- Productive Computing University – online video training courses for beginner to advanced users and developers
The post Connect Claris FileMaker to Freshdesk API appeared first on Productive Computing, Inc..
There are no comments to display.