Error Refresh Portal

This topic is 1850 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Emil,

Refresh Portal[] looks for an object-named portal so check that:

1. You are on the layout where the portal exists.
  2. The object name in your script exactly matches the object name attached to the portal.

Edited by LaRetta

• Newbies
On July 11, 2016 at 2:09 AM, LaRetta said:

Hi Emil,

Refresh Portal[] looks for an object-named portal so check that:

1. You are on the layout where the portal exists.
  2. The object name in your script exactly matches the object name attached to the portal.

Edited by Emil
Sorry I misset a step Go to layout where the portal

This topic is 1850 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By auarstadtt
      Hi everybody,
      I try to import pdf or jpg modified (markedup with the apple pen) into a container.
      But when I import the modified file then in filemaker I always see only the base pdf or jpg and not the annotations.
      Of course when I open the file on the Ipad I see the annotations.
      I've also tried to copy paste the file but I have the same result. Any idea where I'm wrong ?

Kind regards.
      Antoine
    • By Greg Hains
      Hi,
      I have a solution that requires technicians to have access to PDF Service Manuals on their iPads.  After much Googling and looking through various FM forums (including here), it appears that only the first page of a PDF hosted (in a container field) can be displayed and the user cannot scroll pages and read the PDF.  So would the best approach be to perhaps have the PDF files loaded onto the iPads and then have FM Go refer to them? It would certainly make file access quicker, but in my experience getting files onto the iPads is a pain in the neck, unless there was some way of installing the files onto the iPad's file system through the FM Go.
      Is the best (or only) way to do this through some sort of offline sync tool, or can it be done natively through Filemaker?
      If anybody has some ideas I'm all ears.  Thankyou.
      Greg

• By Wickerman
      Hi -- a client using a new iPad Pro 2 with iOS 14.4.2 is trying to download a filemaker file from my web-page, but is getting an alert at the bottom of the screen that reads "unsupported file type", and the file doesn't download.
      I can't reproduce the problem on my own iPad and haven't have anyone else experience the problem.
      Any idea what might be up?  Thanks for any suggestions.
    • By chris_elle
      Hello
      I have a script which prints from the iPad but the problem is that it ignores the container fields which have signatures in them. This area is blank the rest of the document prints fine.
      This script works fine on a computer the signatures print.
      When I save as a PDF on the iPad the signatures are there.
      Any suggestions would be appreciated. Filemaker Go 18 and 19 both have the problem. I have updated the iPad OS.
      On the computer we use v19.
      Thank you
      Chris
    • By chris_elle
      Hello 
      I have a script which works fine on the computer but does not quite work on the iPad. The Send Mail creates an email with an attachment and should insert a 'to' and 'cc' field in to the Mail fields. 
      On the iPad 'to' and 'cc' are missing. If I hard code in an email address it works.
      The attachments are added fine on the iPad. Everything works fine on the computer using FileMaker 19.
      Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have updated the IOS on the iPad and tried version 18 and 19 FMGO.
      Thanks
      Chris

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.