Display master record and details records.

This topic is 2817 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have two tables,  the first table  is the master and the second table is the details. Each record of the Details is related to an ID  in the first table.   What I want to do  is display in a model all the records from the details table.  My problem is that instead of display a list of all details records He displays one by page.  I have two loops.

I've tried a lot of combinations  and nothing work.  

Thanks for your help.  

Johanne 

Capture d’écran 2016-07-11 à 09.36.20.png

Capture d’écran 2016-07-11 à 10.02.35.png

Hi JoVac,

We do not have enough information to properly assist you but the first thing I spot are fields with same name and number after them (repeating fields).  This, more than likely, is the problem with your approach.  Repeating fields have their place but usually NOT to hold data.

I think it wise to back up a bit and consider your structure and how it should be changed.  Odds are, your problem will disappear when properly constructed.  If you wish, zip and attach your file so we can help you get it straightened out.  :-)

If you can't attach your file then we need to see screen shot of your graph and an explanation as to the purpose of those fields and the relationships involved.

Also, you are in list view but Hide does not allow fields to slide up unless you are in preview mode AND the fields all within the body must be set to slide and checked 'resize enclosing part.'  But truly, your issue is your structure and it should be addressed first.

Edited by LaRetta

This topic is 2817 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.