This topic is 2770 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

JDMPremier is something to do with the Jewellery Designer Pro software that you may've installed on your Mac which looks like it might be a Filemaker Runtime app?

Try quitting that, or un-installing it, or restarting your Mac to see if that helps. The FileMaker Pro 14 installer you are trying to run is trying to remove/move/quit that runtime app by the looks of it and failing.

Sorry if that doesn't get you very far, but the question didn't contain much info!

• Newbies
19 minutes ago, vanitha.m said:

yes, this is Filemaker Runtime app .

6 minutes ago, rwoods said:

JDMPremier is something to do with the Jewellery Designer Pro software that you may've installed on your Mac which looks like it might be a Filemaker Runtime app?

Try quitting that, or un-installing it, or restarting your Mac to see if that helps. The FileMaker Pro 14 installer you are trying to run is trying to remove/move/quit that runtime app by the looks of it and failing.

Sorry if that doesn't get you very far, but the question didn't contain much info!

i'm using file make pro 13 advanced.i have created runtime application and tested in different Mac system Except mac os yosmite 10.10.5 remaining in all machine its working fine. if i create runtime file in mac os yosmite 10.10.5 it wil working in this machine only

i did un-install and restart the system but i can't able to open the application (its installed successfully) .When double click the application icon listed in Application/ i'm getting that above error and also File "" could not be found  issue. how i will solve this issue ?

This topic is 2770 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.