Containers syncing

This topic is 2746 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello!

One more question. We have a narrow table that has a container field. That field is on our sync layout and the rest of these records DO get sync'd, but the images do not.

Any guidance on this one?

Thanks in advance. Mark

Hello

An update. We recently updated to 3.1007 and are still experiencing the same issue. Other data in these records gets sync'd but the containers...nope. I can't see what happened in the MirrorSyc log either.

I'm stumped! Any ideas very much appreciated.

Mark

Another note (since I'm baffled I'm poking around).

I setup a super simple one table solution with just a couple of fields including a container field. I put this on the same server as the other solution. I configured it and sync'd and it worked as expected, containers sync'd just fine.

I'm wondering if it's an issue with the current configuration for the failing solution. It is a "re-done in MirrorSync3" configuration, but easily deleted and recreated...

Mark

Hi all

Great news. In working with a 360Works tech we were able to find and correct the issue!

Turns out the configuration had been created with an earlier version of MirrorSync (3.?, pre-3.1) and that had marked these container fields to be 'ignored'. By recreating the Configuration (with 3.1007) they did NOT get marked to be ignored and syncing of the container fields works as expected.

Thanks 360Works! Mark

This topic is 2746 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.